Friday, March 28, 2008

Whoa Nellie!

Up this week...a WHOPPING 5.6 pounds! "Holy CARP!" you say, "Relax" I say...

I drank enough water to drown a buffalo that day. I was at a seminar at a fancy hotel and they had this herbal tea that was SOOOOO GOOOD! I just had to have 6 cups of it. Then I drank two large bottles of San Pellegrino sparkling water...and a few glasses of plain water...3 or 4..and a glass of Iced Tea at lunch.


I ate very healthy for the day, so it's gotta be water...


However: Confession time....
I enjoyed the HELL out of, not one, but TWO cupcakes from a new shop in town called "Crushcakes" I went for the Red Velvet crushcake, and walked out with one of those AND a peanut butter cup crushcake. I enjoyed them, one after the other on Sunday evening and they were delicious. Funny, I had been craving CAKE since Friday sick day. And once I ate the one cupcake I was done...but I couldn't let the peanut butter one go to waste...HENCE I've learned...buy only ONE! But they were divine and this is about learning to eat like a healthy person...and healthy people indulge once in a while.

Next week I'll be down so much, they'll tell me to watch it. It really IS water, you don't gain 5 lbs eating 2 cupcakes...do you? NAW... :D

Til next week.

0 comments: