Thursday, March 13, 2008

Up again. .6 lbs...Will I ever get there?

So, I'm really dancing around getting to this 100lb milestone. Kinda funny and kinda sad, but not so bad. After all, I'm still 99 pounds lighter than I was a year ago.

It's about that time anyway and also I walked at least 4 miles a day on Saturday through Tuesday so my muscles are retaining a bit of water.

I've tracked everything and I didn't dip into my extra weekly calories as much as I normally do...only about 8% of them...and that's probably the lowest week yet. SO...WTH????

I'm a bit frustrated, but let me be totally honest with myself...I did go out for a margarita with friends on Friday. ONE margarita. Then Jef and I went out to Karaoke on Saturday night and I had a margarita then too. ONE margarita. I also drank plenty of water both nights. I had margaritas instead of a glass of wine...And maybe I wasn't diligent about measuring and weighing...so we're going to be on top of that this week. And I'm also going to pay attention to getting the 8 healthy guidelines in: Water, enough Protein, milk, healthy oils, move more, whole grains, at least 5 servings of fruits/veggies, multi-vitamin and limiting added sugar and alcohol. I'm already doing all of this, but I'll pay more attention. Even if it IS period week. :p

I refuse to give up. I'll just keep tracking, keep measuring, keep doing what I've been doing all along and eventually, that darned scale will start moving faster again...I only have 44.2 pounds to goal. I CAN DO THAT!! :D :D

0 comments: