Thursday, March 6, 2008

1.4 off....4 short of that 100 mark.

I really thought I had it this week, and actually I do, but I couldn't find my "weigh in dress."

What is that, you ask? It's a dress that I've weighed myself and I KNOW that sucker weighs only .6 lbs so I weigh as almost NEKKID when I wear it for weighing in. :D :D
Last night I weighed in wearing a think pair of pants and a very light shirt, but that pair of pants was the difference. The scale tipped at 193.6, just .4 short of 100 even pounds.

Is OK, just means I celebrate the 100 lb mark next Wednesday evening. I'm ok with that. Mostly. :P (Just praying water retention is on the calendar for next week.)

Really though, I'm feeling great, I look pretty darned good and I'm still trekkin. This week, I cut down on caloric intake just a little. I don't wait for that 10 lb mark to show, I give it a jumpstart. :D (I'm still changing it every 10 pounds, I just don't wait for the scale to say I've reached 190.

And as of Saturday, the full on walking begins again. YAY! Moving and breathing is good in the sunshine.

Til next week.

0 comments: