Wednesday, June 20, 2007

2.8 pounds = 38.8 total

So here we are at week # 17 and I'm 38.8 pounds lighter. :D :D *Jumps for Joy, spins around, and does a little jig* :D :D
That's 2.28 lbs per week, and the guidelines are 1/2 to 2 pounds per week. I'm doing very well.

Walked 4 days this week, 4 miles each walk. I know it's four miles because I found a website that helped me figure it out. www.mapmyrun.com I do love the trek but the dog comes home with ticks and that is just...well...ICK! It's convenient, I leave the house, head south and in about 20 mins I'm at the coastline.

This week has been easy, nothing special going on either, except I'm wearing clothes that have been hanging in my closet never worn before. That's fun. Some of them, I'll admit, I'm wearing sooner than I should.

It's so funny to me that when I was on the up swing and gaining weight, the 254.4 pounds was terrible. Now it's great and I'm happy to be here and looking forward to the months ahead. The brain is silly sometimes.

Pictures this week. Has it been another 4 weeks already? In these I am wearing the same black pants that I started with. They fit a little different now. I can still wear them but I can also remove them without undoing them. :D

OH! One more thing. I've reset the blog so that anyone can post a message, no more do you have to create an account with Blogger. So, please go ahead and leave me a message if you want to. :D Love to hear from you all. (Except spammers...your stuff will be promptly deleted.)

The week ahead: Walk Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon AND Tuesday. Seek out a not so tickish walk if possible. And if I don't walk, I will SWIM.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lizz, You are an amazing and courageous woman. It has been a pleasure getting to know you. I wish I had documented my journey. You Rock Sista!!!

Aunty Jane!