Monday, June 11, 2007

.4 Pounds and a Note To Self

Down to a whopping 258.2 lbs now. dropped 2 dress sizes and went to storage this weekend to raid and grab some smaller clothes. BIG clothes are going AWAY! All of them, GO AWAY. :D :D

Note to Self, DO NOT BLOG ABOUT "expecting" challenges...it does bad things to brain and suddenly everyday is a challenge. STAY FOCUSED ON THE GOAL and let the challenges roll off your back like water off a duck.

Jeez I complicated my week last week. Just found it more difficult than usual to focus on the goal...and not the food. So I learned, I move on and keep moving.

Took a two hour walk with my dog on Sunday From noon to 2pm, she slept the rest of the day. :D :D. I was energized, did laundry, sorted thru some storage, got some organizing of my stuff done at home, and even spent a little time in my Second Life.

My food log also showed me that I stopped getting enough vegetables in my diet. I don't eat much fruit, and I have also increased that. I was going for the chocolate rice cakes, the low cal snack cakes, and c r a p like that. Not good. Summer is here and the produce is delicious. Farmer's markets are happening and the sun is coming out. The pool looks better everyday.

Today I am wearing a dress I've owned for about 9 years I think, it fits AGAIN and after it doesn't anymore...it's GONE. :D

I never thought I'd be so pleased to weight 258 pounds. But I am. Yay for me.

Have a great week! I'll do the same.

0 comments: