Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Another great week. 3.4! Total now 24 pounds off!

Late posting this...and it's actually the end of week 9 I think..(I weigh in again tonight.)

But wanted to mention I am just 5 lbs away from my 10% goal. Whoo HOO!!!

I've been walking the dog at least 3 times a week, and boosting the speed at which I cover the mile we walk. Some days are tough due to knee pain, but I'm doing it anyway. (Bonus is: Ally is learning MUCH better manners about LEASH walking.)

Had a good week, a busy week, and spent a lot of time in www.secondlife.com ...I'm building a lovely house in there with some cool new building tools I bought. It's fun to be creating something...even if it's only digital. It's really got me engrossed. Silly to some of you who've never been there, but if you had...you'd completely understand.

More later, after weigh in tonight. :)

0 comments: