Wednesday, May 9, 2007

1 more pound off this week.

Well, it was a week of eating out a restaurants and that makes it hard to KNOW what you're getting. I've never been one to go out to a nice restaurant and have the salad. I don't see that changing anytime soon, so I'll have to make sure I pick the right restaurants in the future. So Here I am at 265.8 lbs and yesterday and today I'm feeling FAT again. Funny thing is, I AM FAT - :D - but the successes of the past weeks has had me feeling more svelte. I know, I know, funny. Well, I'm feeling fat again, and that could be considered a positive or a negative, depending on how you look at it. I see it as a positive with potential negative pitfalls. Being aware of the pitfalls will keep me on the positive edge I think. :D

I did walk less times this week, but the times I did were more intense, I'm going further and really paying attention to how my muscles are working.

Tomorrow we leave for vacation, but generally most of the food we eat will be prepared by me so I'm sure I'll be ok. If I don't lose anything, I'll miss a goal I had made by .6 of a pound so I really do want to make at least that. But really, the overall goal is reach the big goal so I'll be doing my very best to account for every morsel I stuff in this face.

I had an interesting idea put in front of me that I'd never really entertained before, and that is, when/if I need a little break from the whole calorie counting/weight loss plan...why not just focus on taking a break and MAINTAINING the loss? I'd never really thought that one through before... In the past it was ON the diet and OFF the diet...

So I'd like to say I'll be happy if I maintain my loss thru my vacation, but the truth is, this is way too easy to follow and I'll have no excuse to only maintain and not lose weight this coming week.

Wish me success and good times. :D

0 comments: