Monday, April 21, 2008

Down 2 more lbs

185.6 is what the scale said on Wednesday, April 16th. I had a busy work week that had me standing and walking more than ever, a huge part from my usual sitting on my butt all day work. :D



All in all it was a pretty good week, but for now, I'll focus on the week ahead...because I'm dealing with a bit of mental challenge that I need to GET OVER.

You see, my pc died. My less than 2 year old sony viao lovely personally engraved and gifted to me by the man I love dearly...just up and died. Sony says it will cost me more than it's worth to fix, so I'm getting a second opinion. But here's my challenge: it is difficult for me to switch to PAPER tracking of food. I've been trying, to no avail to get a program loaded on to my old PDA to track my food intake, but that's having issues all it's own. grrrr. It's not enough to derail me, but I will tell you that without a pc, I didn't track all weekend. No tracking means eating TOO MUCH. Though I never felt TOO full or beyond satisfied, without tracking I am most certain I over ate calories. And being as I can't remember what I ate really, I'm pretty much done with the weekend. :(

I'm doing better since I can track at work, and I'll just borrow Jef's pc to finish up the night tracking, (I really don't like doing that, he has his OWN things to do with his pc) so I'll just take a min or two to finish the tracking for the day and move on.

I sure hope they can fix my pc for way less than the cost of having to buy a new one. If that's the case, it'll have to wait a while, I've got a trip to NYC to save up for, a kid to help into a place and art school and a new phone that allows me to get online, but unfortunately, the site I use isn't windows mobile friendly. Darnit!

This will not derail me, but I do need to adjust to paper tracking. Guess I need to buy a 3 month tracker at the meeting this Wednesday. *sigh*

I think I could get the program to work on my old PDA if I could figure out what about our work network is blocking it from communicating with the web...Any IT peeps reading this, I would love to hear from you.

More after Weigh in Wednesday...have a great week!

0 comments: