Thursday, September 6, 2007

1 pound 8/29 and .8 pound 9/5/07

We were getting ready to head out of town so I didn't post last week.
Went to the mountains to visit Jef's family, had such a wonderful time, but I always do when we go up there. They are just a wonderful bunch of people to spend time with.
So, I tipped the scale at 231 lbs even Wednesday night. Not bad. I've not done much for exercise, and I wanted to do something while we up in the mountains, but the heat and a sprained ankle (Jef's, not mine) kept us from doing much in the way of exertion.
I suppose I could have shoveled horse poop, but I'd rather swim or walk or do something fun. :D
(Sorry mom, sorry Kari and Kelsey...but THANK YOU for doing that!)

Work is pretty crazy, 3 new pcs, and all the problems that go with that; programs to be installed, issues to be resolved. Fun, fun, fun.

Feeling a little discouraged and bored with the diet, but I did have some cheesecake and didn't track perfectly every day, though I did get it all after the fact and learned that I dipped into my weekly calories, though not too badly. More than I ever have before, but still not all of them.
So a loss of .8 after a vacation involving a long car ride, over 800 miles round trip...probably close to 900 miles. And eating wonderful dinners...including desert. Not bad that I could indulge a little and still come home a little lighter.

I'll take any win, even .8!
Since I didn't post pics for August, I'll just wait for September 19 to roll around and take them then. It's only two weeks away...though I've only lost 1.8 pounds in the last two weeks...maybe I'll take pics tomorrow and post them for August. Otherwise the little movie at the end will have a 20 lb jump. Eh, no big deal. I'll just wait til Sept.

Have a fantastic week!

0 comments: